Williamson Valley School District #2
Regular Board Meeting – February 13, 2023
The meeting was called to order at 10:30 AM by Johnny Kieckhefer Present were Johnny Kieckhefer – Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer-Board Clerk and Sammie Stuart-Board Member.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the January 9, 2023, Regular Board Meeting. Expense Voucher #9108– 2022-2023 – $3,509.40. Timesheets for Pay Period 14 – $1,123.92 and Pay Period 15 – $1,849.61 for 2022-2023. Lynda motioned to approve the above listed minutes and vouchers and payroll time sheets and Sammie seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
Old Business – None
New Business –
- Current Bus Issues: There are no bus issues at this time.
- Federal Grants Information: This has been postponed until the April board meeting.
- 2023 Yavapai County Tax Rates: The board reviewed the rates.
- OSHA’s Form 300: The board reviewed and Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, signed it. There were no accidents in 2022.
- Executive Session: A motion was made by Sammie Stuart to go into executive session. Lynda Kieckhefer seconded the motion. The vote was unanimous with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye. The board went into executive session at 10:33 AM to interview a bus driver candidate. The board approved the hiring of Greg Ashforth with a motion made by Sammie Stuart and Lynda Kieckhefer seconding the motion. The vote was unanimous with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye. The board came out of executive session at 12:05PM with a motion made by Lynda Kieckhefer and seconded by Sammie Stuart. The decision to leave executive session was unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
The next board meeting will be held on Monday, March 13, 2023 @ 4:30 PM at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. The meeting was adjourned at 12:30 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk