Williamson Valley School District #2 MINUTES
The meeting was called to order at 4:05 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer, Board Clerk and Sammie Stuart, Board Member.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the September 9, 2019 Regular Board Meeting. Expense Voucher #8103- 2019-2020 – $2,886.38. Payroll time sheets for Pay Period 5 – $1,675.31, Pay Period 6 – $1,480.71 and Pay Period 7 – $1,581.11 for 2019-2020. Lynda motioned to approve the above listed minutes and vouchers and payroll time sheets. Sammie seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
- Current Bus Issues: The bus was hit by a large rock on Williamson Valley Road and is scheduled for glass replacement. There was a minor repair done to the glass to hold it until the new windshield comes in. Magic Glass will be doing the repair.
- AFR-Annual Financial Report for 2018-2019: The board reviewed. Lynda made a motion to accept the AFR; Sammie seconded the motion. The motion passed with all Ayes with Johnny voting Aye, Lynda voting Aye and Johnny vot ing Aye. The AFR was signed by Johnny, Board President.
- ASBA Bylaw Change: The board discussed. Sammie will access the website and vote. No motion is necessary for the vote.
- YCETC-Annual Meeting Minutes from 9-06-2019: The board reviewed.
- New Board Member: Sammie Stuart was welcomed by Johnny Kieckhefer and Lynda Kieckhefer as the new board member replacing Leanna Johnson.
Due to Veteran’s Day falling on Monday, November 11th, the next board meeting will be held on Monday, November 18, 2019 @ 4:00 PM at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. The meeting was adjourned at 5:00 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk