The meeting was called to order at 4:00 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were, Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer, Board Clerk and Sammie Stuart, Board Member.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the February 8, 2021 Regular Board Meeting, expense Voucher #9108 – 2020-2021 – $52,757.52. Payroll time sheets for Pay Period 16 – $1,739.38 and Pay Period 17 – $1,595.02 for 2020-2021. Sammie motioned to approve the above listed minutes and voucher and payroll time sheets and Lynda seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
- Current Bus Issues: Prescott Unified School District will be conducting summer school from June 7 th thru July 2nd . Laura Moore will create a parent survey to see how many students from Williamson Valley SD #2 are planning on attending.
- Sammie Stuart spoke with the Chandler school district transportation department about a program they are using on their busses. It is Synovia Solutions. It allows for parents to know when their child boards the bus and when the bus will get to the bus stop…all in real time. Laura Moore will investigate this system and see if it is something we could use on our bus.
- PUSD Spring Camp: Our bus driver is willing to drive during spring break for any of our students who want to attend the Spring Camp at PUSD. Laura Moore is in contact with PUSD and our bus driver to see if there are any students planning on attending.
- Yavapai County Limited property Value Report: The board reviewed.
- Yavapai County Treasurers Letter regarding supplemental Aid: The board reviewed and will wait for an answer from Renee Raskin, Chief Deputy at the county offices.
Next Board Meeting
The next board meeting will be held on Monday, April 12, 2021 @ 4:00 PM, unless changed by the board, at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. The meeting was adjourned at 4:27 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk