The meeting was called to order at 4:02 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were, Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer, Board Clerk and Sammie Stuart, Board Member.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the March 8, 2021 Regular Board Meeting, expense Voucher #9109 – 2020-2021 – $2,983.98. Payroll time sheets for Pay Period 18 – $1,623.31 and Pay Period 19 – $1,123.86 for 2020-2021. Sammie motioned to approve the above listed minutes and voucher and payroll time sheets and Lynda seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
- Current Bus Issues: The bus passed the state inspection. Vaughn purchased a new fire extinguisher for the bus.
- FY 2022 Truth in Taxation Rates: The board reviewed.
- RSEBT Meeting from March 10, 2021 and future agenda: The board reviewed.
- State Aid Information: The board reviewed.
- The TRUST Renewal and Loyalty Credit Update: The board reviewed.
- Executive Session: Sammie Stuart made a motion to go into Executive Session to discuss the 2021-2022 employee wages and benefits and contracts. Lynda seconded the motion with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
Next Board Meeting
The next board meeting will be held on Monday, May 10, 2021 @ 4:00 PM, unless changed by the board, at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. The meeting was adjourned at 4:32 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk