Williamson Valley School District #2 Regular Board Minutes Monday, May 13, 2019.
The meeting was called to order at 4:09 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer, Board Clerk. Leanna Johnson, Board Member, was out sick.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the April 8, 2019 Regular Board MeetingExpense Voucher #9110- 2018-2019 – $3,518.44 Payroll time sheets for Pay Period 21 – $1,650.29 and Pay Period 22 – $1,922.39 – 2018-2019. Lynda motioned to approve the above listed minutes and vouchers and payroll time sheets. Johnny seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye. The board signed the approved employee contracts from the April 8, 2019 board meeting except for Joseph Mancha who will not be returning as a substitute bus driver.
- Current Bus Issues:
- Joe Mancha called Lynda Kieckhefer just prior to the board meeting to advise her he had reinjured his shoulder. He does not know how he injured it again. He will need surgery to repair the shoulder and will not be able to drive a bus.
- The end of the year pizza party will be on the last day of school, May 23, 2019 at Peter Piper Pizza. Lynda Kieckhefer will provide the money (to be reimbursed to her) given to bus driver Vaughn Smith-Rudolph. Laura Moore will print the permission slips for the students to attend the party.
- Vaughn called to ask about possibly transporting a preschool student next year to Head Start. The board policy does not allow for transportation outside the Prescott Unified School District.
- Arizona School Board Advisory Council Meeting Minutes 4-2-2019: The board reviewed.
- Arizona School Board Advisory Council Meeting Agenda for 5-14-2019: The board reviewed.
- 2018-2019 Revised Budget: The board reviewed the revised budget. Lynda Kieckhefer made a motion to accept the budget. Johnny Kieckhefer seconded the motion. Lynda voted Aye; Johnny voted Aye. The motion passed 2-0.
Due to the state legislature’s extended budget session the next board meeting will be held on Monday, lune 17, 2019@ 4:00 PM at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. This will allow time for the county to prepare the FY20 budget. The meeting was adjourned at 4:25 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk