The meeting was called to order at 4:00 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer-Board Clerk and Sammie Stuart-Board Member.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the May 9, 2022, Regular Board Meeting, Expense Voucher #8111– 2021-2022 – $57,193.46. Timesheets for Pay Period 22 – $1,715.36, Pay Period 23 – $2,020.02 and Pay Period 24 – $2,342.36 for 2021-2022. Sammie motioned to approve the above listed minutes and voucher and payroll time sheets and Lynda seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
Sammie made a motion to pre-approve the Encumbrance Voucher #8112 for FY22 and vouchers #9100 and #9101 for the invoices due in July of 2022 for FY23. Lynda seconded the motion. These documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
- Current Bus Issues: The car purchase for use by the bus drivers will need to take place after July 1, 2023. Funds will come out of Unrestricted Capital and Laura Moore, Board Assistant will check into the purchase and work with Johnny Kieckhefer.
- YCESA FY23 Forms-Exceed M&O Subsections, Execution of Warrants Between Meetings, Authorization for Time Slip Approval and Payroll Statement of Authorization: The board reviewed. Lynda made a motion to approve the forms. Sammie seconded the motion. Johnny Kieckhefer voted Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer vote Aye and Sammie Stuart voted Aye.
- Truth in Taxation Notification for FY23: The board reviewed.
- Executive Session: The board went into Executive Session at 4:22pm to discuss the FY23 budget. The Executive Session ended at 5:00pm
- Approval of the FY23 Budget: Sammie Stuart made a motion to approve the FY23 Budget. Lynda Kieckhefer seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Sammie Stuart voting Aye.
The next board meeting will be held on Thursday, June 30, 2022 @ 4:00 PM at the Williamson Valley Fire Station. This will be the Public Hearing on the FY23 Budget and the vote to Adopt the FY23 Budget will follow. The meeting was adjourned at 5:11PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk