Williamson Valley School District #2 MINUTES
The meeting was called to order at 3:00 PM by Johnny Kieckhefer. Present were Johnny Kieckhefer, Board President, Lynda Kieckhefer, Board Clerk. Leanna Johnson, Board Member, was out sick.
Governing Board Members reviewed the following: Minutes for the May 13, 2019 Regular Board Meeting Expense Voucher #9111- 2018-2019 – $53,918.92. Payroll time sheets for Pay Period 23 – $1,608.32, Pay Period 24 – $2,023.89 and Pay Period 25 – $500.57 – 2018-2019. Lynda motioned to approve the above listed minutes and vouchers and payroll time sheets. Johnny seconded the motion. The above documents were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye, Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye.
- Current Bus Issues: No bus issues to report. The end of year pizza party, at Peter Piper Pizza, for the students riding the bus was a success.
- PUSD School Hours and Calendar for 2019-2020: The board reviewed and will have Laura Moore contact Principal Stephanie Hillig at Abia Judd regarding concerns about supervision for our Williamson Valley children after school and prior to the bus pick up.
- YCESA forms for signature for 2019-2020: The board reviewed and signed the Payroll Authorization and Budget Expenditure forms required by the YCESA for processing our payroll and vouchers. Lynda made a motion to accept the forms and Johnny seconded the motion. The forms were unanimously approved with Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye and Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye.
- FFMA Final Distribution for 2018-2019: The board reviewed .
- YCETC Board Meeting Minutes for May 30, 2019: The board reviewed.
- 2019-2020 Proposed Budget: The board reviewed and discussed the budget for FY 20. A motion was made by Lynda Kieckhefer to accept the proposed budget. Johnny Kieckhefer seconded the motion. The vote was unanimously approved with Lynda Kieckhefer voting Aye and Johnny Kieckhefer voting Aye.
The next board meeting will be held on Monday, July 8, 2019 @ 4:00 PM at the Williamson Valley Fire Station.
The meeting was adjourned at 3:54 PM
John W. Kieckhefer, President
Lynda Kieckhefer, Clerk