Notice of Meeting
Williamson Valley School District No. 2
Monday, July 8, 2019 – 4:00 PM
Williamson Valley Fire Station
15450 N. Williamson Valley Road, Prescott, Az.
The Governing Board of the Williamson Valley School District will meet in a Regular Session as indicated above. The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The following topics and any variables thereto, will be subject to Board consideration, discussion, approval or other action. All items are set for possible action. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting.
Call Meeting to Order
- Minutes – July 8, 2019, Regular Board Meeting, and Minutes – Public Budget Hearing for Adoption of the 2019-2020 Budget:
- Expense Voucher #8101 – FY20.
- Payroll Time Sheets for Pay Period 1, 2 and 3 for 2019-2020.
Limited Open Call to the Public
Acknowledge any individual who has signed in to address the board regarding an agenda item, reminding them of the three-minute time limit per person for comments. Board members may not discuss any items that are not listed on the meeting agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to further study and/or scheduling of the matter for discussion at a later date on a future agenda.
- Taylor Grazing Allocations: Review
- Solar Energy Reimbursement Bill:Review
- FY 2019 Statewide Equalization Recalculation Adjustments:Review
Next board meeting date, time & place: Monday, September 9, 2019– 4:00 PM @ Williamson Valley Fire Station, 15450 N. Williamson Valley Road, Prescott, Az.