Williamson Valley School District No. 2
Monday, May 10, 2021 – 4:00 PM
Williamson Valley Fire Station
15450 N. Williamson Valley Road, Prescott, Az.
The Governing Board of the Williamson Valley School District will meet in a Regular Session as indicated above. The Board may vote to go into executive session to discuss and consider any items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03. The following topics and any variables thereto, will be subject to Board consideration, discussion, approval or other action. All items are set for possible action. The Governing Board may consider any item on this agenda in any order and at any time during the meeting.
Call Meeting to Order
Minutes – April 12, 2021 Regular Board Meeting: Expense Voucher #9110– 2020- 2021. Payroll Time Sheets for Pay Period 20 and 21 for 2020-2021.
Limited Open Call to the Public
Acknowledge any individual who has signed in to address the board regarding an agenda item, reminding them of the three-minute time limit per person for comments. Board members may not discuss any items that are not listed on the meeting agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to further study and/or scheduling of the matter for discussion at a later date on a future agenda.
- Current Bus Issues: Current bus issues to discuss?
- Revised Budget for 2020-2021: Review and sign
- Yavapai County Attorney’s Office – Waiver of Conflict of Interest: Review and sign
- Board Authorization for Time Slip Approval: Review and sign
- Payroll Statement of Authorization: Review and sign
- Employee Contracts for 2021-2022 and Summer School Contracts: Sign
- FFMA Distribution: Review
- Taylor Grazing Fee Distribution: Review
- ASBA Submission of Proposed Issues for Consideration for the 2022 Political Agenda: Review
- FY22 Proposed Meeting for Budget Approval: Review
Next board meeting date, time & place: TBA– 4:00 PM @ Williamson Valley Fire Station, 15450 N. Williamson Valley Road, Prescott, Az.